Tourniquet 800-20 (Single)
Tourniquet 800-40 (Double)
The Tourniquet systems intended use is to achive and maintain a bloodless field in the upper and/or lower extremities. Our double tourniquet also have the ability to perform IVRA/Biers' Block procedures.
Tourniquet 800-Series Systems
Our tourniquet line consists of two models of tourniquets, single and double, for use in orthopaedic surgery, hand surgery and plastic surgery. The line includes models with touch screen, built-in compressors and micro-processors with alarms, memory etc.
- Safety design: According to the recent 3rd edition of IEC 60601-1
- Touch screen no buttons
- Safe for patient and clinical staff
- Simple maintenance
- Computerized memory
- Modern design
- Intuitive user interface, easy to use
- Small and light weight
- Possible to customize settings
- Printer option
- Self test during start up
- Easy to clean
- Delivered with spiral hose
- Size: 20 x 14.5 x 19.5 cm
When using disposable cuffs you reduce handling costs and minimize risk of infection!
Hpm cuffs give you better access to the operating area due to a 2 m long hose made of TPU. The cuffs are made of high quality material, which makes it soft and easy to apply, with no risk for latex allergy. Protection sleeve is included. Color coded for easy identification and delivered sterilized.
- Delivered sterilized. P
- 2 m long hose made of TPU, phtalate free.
- Wide range of sizes
- Colour coded sizes.
- Sterile stockinet included.
- CPC male coupling as standard.
- Soft and easy to apply.
- High quality material.
- No latex!
|Tourniquet Single Disposable Cuffs|
|Tourniquet Single Conical Disposable Cuffs|
|Tourniquet Double Disposable Cuffs|
- Washable and autoclavable.
- Velcro tape and strap with plastic clamp for increased safety.
- No risk for latex allergy.
- Luer Lock standard.
|Reusable & Autoclavable Tourniquet Cuffs - Single|
|Reusable & Autoclavable Tourniquet Cuffs - Double|
All contents Copyright 2019 by SouthPointe Surgical
Any information on this website may not be copied, reproduced or
distributed without prior written permission. Privacy